SpeechTails system guides your child to speech readiness
A speech development toolbox that when used independently will ensure your child is correctly learning speech
What does SpeechTails do?
SpeechTails is a system that was developed by a Speech Language Pathologist. This system utilizes many of the techniques used by professionals to correct speech articulation problems. SpeechTails has a curriculum for each sound in the English language. Your child's Individualized Lesson Plan is used as their learning guide. Each curriculum includes:
- Mouth exercises to strengthen areas of the mouth used for speech production
- Mouth placement instruction for each of the targeted sounds
- Fun and engaging videos, including drill work
- Fun ways to incorporate using the sound during day-to-day activities
- Homework exercises provide ways to work on the sound at home
How Will Speechtails Help My Child?
Our goals are for each child are to:
- Have their speech ready for school which will allow them to concentrate on learning
- Provide a proactive approach to learning speech
- Child's speech will be age appropriate, avoiding frustration, ridicule, or stigma
Individualized lesson plan is tailored to your child
Work on as many sounds as you desire
24/7 access anytime, anywhere the internet is available
Unlimited use of the award winning speech curriculum
Free trial, no obligation
Guidance to your speech development questions
We've seen tremendous growth!
I really enjoyed using this online tool with my son We’ve seen tremendous growth this summer! We have told many friends about Speech Tails.
- Allana, Parent